Sunday, April 29, 2007

Arthritis Foundation

Hello again! Unfortunately, I have not much in regards to biking to report. I've been busy trying to get together two abstracts for the American College of Rheumatology meeting later this year, and then will have to write a paper. I will keep up the training with some indoor biking on the trainer, so hopefully I won't get too far behind. I had about an hour of training last week in the garage and will do some more this weekend.

Anyways, I wanted to show a picture from Juvenile Arthritis Day last week:


Good job Peter! This photo shows our little pediatric rheum group.

Our rheum division also finally signed up for the Arthritis Walk 2007 in San Jose. We'll save our big fundraising for the bike tour itself, but some of us will walk the 5K next weekend in support of Arthritis Foundation and our patients. Since we are such creative, artistic people, our team name for the walk is...Stanford Pedi Rheum Zoom Zoom! Yup, exactly the same name for the walk and bike tour.
Click here for the link.

This link goes to the Arthritis Walk San Jose, then follow the teams to our team's group webpage.

I know this is our biking blog, but since there was not much biking going on for me, I thought I turn it into a general Arthritis Foundation events blog, leading up to the ultimate CA Coast Classic event!!

No comments: