Friday, May 11, 2007

Itchy and Scratchy

Hello, as I sit here waiting for Joyce to go have dinner I thought I would blog. I never did record our numbers from last week's ride but I don't have them with me. It was something like 22.5 miles, ~11 MPH, and ~1100 feet of climbing. Not great but at least we got out. That is more than I can say for the rest of the week. We had plans to hike and bike but I had a crazy week on service and was at the hospital late every night. Hopefully we will get rides in both days this weekend after I round.

Unfortunately I am suffering from a major case of poison oak. It has been almost two weeks since my fall and I continue to have new lesions every day. They are so itchy I can't stop scratching!!! Maybe if Joyce brings her camera on one of our rides we can take another picture.

This is a pretty lame effort at blogging. I promise more after I am done being on service.

No comments: